Debala715
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

pleeeeeeze help!

[Post New]by Debala715 on Jul 1, 08 7:50 AM
toadsquasher wrote: Could someone please help me? How can I get the treasure chest? I've tried putting the golden child between the temple and the food bin as had been suggested previously with no luck at all. Please help! That's all I need to finish the game.

Its location can be discovered only by an adult master builder. Your tribe must also have researched Level 3 in both Construction and Science before they have the technology required to make the discovery. You must actually drop your builder in the right location - dragging him around won't help you find it. Look for the message, "Is something buried here?" to tell you that you're in the right place. Try dropping your builder in various sandy places in the lower half of the village map to see if he notices anything.

If you need further help just yell.

Re:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum

[Post New]by toadsquasher on Jul 3, 08 4:56 PM
tytytytyty!!! I'm going to try that now!

Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum

[Post New]by onlyonejudy on Jul 13, 08 6:39 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual Villagers: A New Home players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by tazmotigger on Aug 12, 08 1:49 PM
onlyonejudy wrote:[b]No matter what I do I can't get boulder to move, or solve the butterfly, flower/stars, or the funny little face thing puzzles......Help! Nothing has happened in a week or more. I am on easy now and have 90 villagers.......Help....

OK - I got the golden child and solved the puzzles and opened the boulder to the cave. Does anything else happen? Does anything/one come out of the cave or am I done........it was a fun game!!...

how did you get the boulder to move?

Edited on 08/12/2008 at 1:50:05 PM PST

[Post New]by colourmehappy on Aug 29, 08 11:30 AM
You some time see a villager saying there's something strange here. If you keep puting them on the spot near the temple they will start to dig. You need science l3 to do it though.

[Post New]by nessiehascancer on Oct 20, 08 7:53 AM
Help Please:

I need the butterfly and frutiless plant. Is there some way to get the butterflys out? I never see them. Also the fruitless plant. I keep putting the golden child at it, but still nothing. These are my last two puzzles to solve.

Thanks for your assistance

gapalms
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by gapalms on Oct 20, 08 12:34 PM
After the puzzles are solved, that's pretty much it! Get Villagers II (then III) and let the adventures continue! I have all 3 and every now and then I go back and start new tribes in all 3 villages.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Oct 20, 08 12:37 PM
It will continue as long as you don't pause it (under the options section). I've always paused it since I never remember to check on them till they would all have died.

So glad you were able to finish the game. Now..........when are you starting the second and third Virtual Villagers???

brillke
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by brillke on Nov 2, 08 4:25 AM
I'm new to this game and was wondering about fishing and spirituality. What does the spirituality do and how the heck do I get my peeps fishing?

Thanks in advance,

b

Sohoplus5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Sohoplus5 on Nov 5, 08 9:15 AM
The spirtuality just helps your villagers to discover more things on the island that you need to solve puzzles. And you can't fish till you get all of your farming filled in the tech points.

Now I have a question...Does anyone know how to get the golden child? I have a population of 90 (I't the most I can have) and I still don't have the golden child. Am I doing something wrong? Please help !!!!!!

[Post New]by Buzzle on Nov 17, 08 6:39 PM
Could someone please help me? I don't have the golden child. How do I get that? Also, how do I get them to move the boulder? Thanks for any help!

[Post New]by bemine3211 on Nov 26, 08 4:29 PM
Does anything happen with the idol,,,,,i have finished all of the puzzles and opened the cave,,,,,,,,is that all in the game???

Online Version Hints and Tips

[Post New]by Talon321 on Dec 5, 08 12:54 PM
On the online version of Virtual Villagers: A New Home you can only complete the first 3 puzzles. These are: the clear the well puzzle, the build a house puzzle and the clear the beach puzzle. I would advise having 3 of your 7 people as builders (1 is already a trainee builder, which helps) and 3 as foragers on the berry bush at the back (yes, I know I said 7 people, 1 is a child and is to young to work).

For the first puzzle, all you need to do is get your trainee builder (or any other builder) and put them next to the well. It will be done almost immeadiately.

For the second puzzle, you need to get all your builders next to the foundations of the house (in between the food store and the big research table.) To make this happen faster (this trick can be used in puzzle 3 aswell) every time you builder start to walk away, pick them up and put them back next to the house. Otherwise they will walk off to get more wood or stone, which just takes more time.

In the third puzzle, you need to get your builders (which at this point should be adept builders)and put them next to the wood on the beach. This is the point the trick I mentioned earlier comes in handy.

This is all you can do on the online verison. Hope it helps.

Edited on 12/05/2008 at 12:57:31 PM PST

[Post New]by krazyriti_261089 on Dec 15, 08 8:29 AM
how in blazes do you bury the dead??? i've got all technologies, reached 90 ppl, tons have died n still no way to bury em...i clicked on them, dragged other villagers on them, nothing!!! can u pls let me know how to solve this???

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Dec 15, 08 9:48 AM
Yes, I can. pm me please. happy gaming.

pleeeeeeze help!

[Post New]by krazyriti_261089 on Dec 18, 08 2:11 AM
toadsquasher wrote: Could someone please help me? How can I get the treasure chest? I've tried putting the golden child between the temple and the food bin as had been suggested previously with no luck at all. Please help! That's all I need to finish the game.

woah! woah!! whats this about a golden child???? i'm new here, i've kinda nearly finished the puzzles, but a "golden child?!?" can someone help me get around this??

Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Dec 26, 08 11:06 PM
:
heartbroken:can anyone tell me where the herbs are
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: A New Home forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual Villagers: A New Home players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Dec 26, 08 11:11 PM
[i would like to no where the herbs are to be found who can help ?qi'd to now as well, the game is fantasticuotei'd to=memawclay2]Yes, I can. pm me please. happy gaming.

Edited on 12/26/2008 at 11:14:25 PM PST

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Dec 29, 08 7:35 AM
trksr4grlz wrote:Can someone please help me? I can not figure out how to bury my dead villagers. How do I do this? Thanks in advance!
to bury the dead villagers you have to take your builders to the calm plot and they build the place there, they then take the dead and bury them ok. have a go.

[Post New]by shandadanell on Jan 30, 09 1:05 PM
Sohoplus5 wrote:The spirtuality just helps your villagers to discover more things on the island that you need to solve puzzles. And you can't fish till you get all of your farming filled in the tech points.

Now I have a question...Does anyone know how to get the golden child? I have a population of 90 (I't the most I can have) and I still don't have the golden child. Am I doing something wrong? Please help !!!!!!

Go to: