bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Nov 12, 12 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Nortank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Post any Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Nortank on Nov 12, 12 1:27 AM
I am caught in the cave. I have no bucket of water to use, but that is the only thing the hint is telling me to do!

sandyterryb
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by sandyterryb on Nov 12, 12 1:27 AM
Would not let me enter a name so game would not progress any further.

WPat651044
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by WPat651044 on Nov 12, 12 1:56 AM
I am in the cave with no bucket of water and I'm stuck now

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Nov 12, 12 2:05 AM
Heya Fishies,

Nortank and WPat651044- It might be possible that the bucket is hiding in one of the areas you have visited before. Checking those locations again could help to make sure that you have all necessary items to progress.

sandyterryb - It might be that some files got mixed up when you installed your game. In this case we found that it often already helps to uninstall and reinstall your game as this can make sure that everything is installed properly.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 11/12/2012 at 2:06:55 AM PST

Nortank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Nortank on Nov 12, 12 2:12 AM
Hi bfgBiwa

There are only 3 possible locations. The wall for the water is the only place that lights up the cursor.

sandyterryb
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by sandyterryb on Nov 12, 12 2:20 AM
It would not let me out of the game so I could uninstall and reinstall. Ended up ctrl and Esc just to get out. Then acording to my pc the game was still running and it would not uninstall. So I went back in time and that got it off and me out of it.

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on Nov 12, 12 2:52 AM
I also have been told to use the bucket of water in the cave to exit which I do not have.I find it so annoying to reinstall as it takes quite a while with the connection I have.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Nov 12, 12 4:08 AM
Heya Fishies,

I can definitely see how frustrating the missing bucket must be for you!

If the bucket doesn't want to appear at all or if uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't help either I would recommend that you get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a look at that for you.

I hope this is helpful!

bfgBiwa

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Nov 12, 12 4:27 AM
Extreme slow jerkiness going from scene to scene...after finding objects they also move really slowly into inventory. Changing the cursor helped in moving it about but did nothing to smooth out the game play.

I would most likely buy this game except for the above issues. I don't understand though why some much larger and more complicated games play really well on my computer and some - like this one - cause such difficulties.

I will wait a while and try reinstalling the game to see if it plays more smoothly...if not, it is a "no buy" for me.

Vallarina
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Vallarina on Nov 12, 12 4:48 AM
I am at the demon statue by the sarcophagus and the hint button tells me to do something there at the statue but I click on it and nothing happens.
I have a cross, a lock pick, a torn bunny, and a trowel.
What have I done wrong?
Thanks for any help, Vallarina

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Nov 12, 12 5:02 AM
Heya tj1147,

If your game is running that slow the reason could be that your computer could do with a few software updates. This can also be the case if other games work fine as every game has different requirements. You can some steps on how to check that out here.

If your game still doesn't want to run smoothly I would recommend that you get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be more than happy to check that out for you!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Nov 12, 12 6:07 AM
I d/l'd the demo but was unable to sign in to play. I couldn't backspace or enter. My keyboard was useless. I had to use the Task Manager to exit the game. I checked my keyboard, no problem, except on this demo. Anyone have a clue?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 12, 12 6:38 AM
Vallarina wrote:I am at the demon statue by the sarcophagus and the hint button tells me to do something there at the statue but I click on it and nothing happens.
I have a cross, a lock pick, a torn bunny, and a trowel.
What have I done wrong?
Thanks for any help, Vallarina
Look in your journal. There is the solution. Good luck!

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Nov 12, 12 7:13 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the demo, twice. On the 2nd attempt, I was able to sign in and play.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 12, 12 11:13 AM
Hi LULU5635,

I'm sorry you were having such trouble setting up your player profile! Thanks for letting us know that things are working now, though.

If you'd like to get in touch with our Tech Support Team about the issue, they'll definitely be happy to look in to what might have caused that issue originally.You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks again!

bfgMonongahela

LaDeeDah
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by LaDeeDah on Nov 12, 12 5:19 PM
Seems to have been an error in first HO scene. List had 2 brushes. Found one and ended up using Hint to find the other. Hint pointed to a bell. At least, that's what I saw. Maybe brush was nearby?

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on Nov 13, 12 1:59 AM
Hey all stuck with the bucket. Use the pickax instead and it works! The message is a glitch!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 13, 12 2:13 AM
Hi Fishies,

Thanks for swimming in with that help, we will be sure to look into these points you have mentioned!

Just to let you know, our Tech Support Team is on hand should you require some assistance.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by micheleappleyard on Nov 13, 12 7:53 AM
The game will not let me make an impression of a crystal in the sand. This is the only move to do.

Go to: