WHERE IS THE LAST BIT OF THE VOODOO DOLL?

[Post New]by badarmlady on Nov 12, 12 8:20 AM
Where is the last bit of the voodo doll?
I have looked everywhere and it keep circling 3/4 parts of the doll when I ask for a hint.
I have clicked on everything in the attic to no avail. I just hate it when these games are not forthcoming.

Re:WHERE IS THE LAST BIT OF THE VOODOO DOLL?

[Post New]by jj8251 on Feb 11, 13 12:19 AM
Behind the Reflection2 the game keep blanking out when I try to go up stair. HELP HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 14, 13 12:45 PM
Hey there Fishies,

Just swimming in with a bit of help for you!

badarmlady: You collect the 4 parts of the doll in the Boy's room, the living room, the kitchen, and the attic. The attic took me a few tries to get into, but click to go up the staircase and that should get you there.

jj8251: Sorry to hear the game keeps blanking out! I would check to see if there are any video card driver updates available for you system, as this helps for the game to display properly.

If the game is still not working correctly please be sure to contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

I hope this is helpful and best of luck!

bfgIzara

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on Mar 1, 14 12:30 PM
I found the last of the voodoo doll in the boys room

Go to: