PurrrThang
Herring
Herring
394 Posts

I almost missed the Last Chapter!

[Post New]by PurrrThang on Nov 12, 12 10:42 AM
I came back to see if anyone else posted about the mega amount of walking and elevator riding. I was worn out and had to throw out 2 pairs of shoes, one new. I just used them right up.

I was so glad to be done with the game but that happens often with me as I am a slow player. I wasn't totally thrilled to be reminded that there was another chapter after thinking I was finally done but the extra chapter was great! It wasn't needed for the main game but added a lot IMHO.

tyty creators and Big Fish

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:I almost missed the Last Chapter!

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Nov 14, 12 7:00 AM
Me too! I noticed the "Last Chapter" by accident after I thought the game was over and the credits were rolling. I almost didn't click on it because I'm not use to 'bonus content' (?) in games that aren't CE and mentioned that in my review (and also about a map. a lot of running around, back and forth).
The "Last Chapter" did seem to have more HOG scenes than the rest of the game, maybe just me.

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Aug 25, 13 1:17 PM
I wish I missed the last chapter. It was fun to play, but I absolutely hated the way it ended. I guess I am one of those Happy Ending kind of people.

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Crickettt on Jan 7, 14 11:33 PM
I didn't even understand the last chapter. One minute they were all fine and on the surface and the next minute they were back in Eden. Weird.

shepherdmoon
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by shepherdmoon on Feb 2, 14 12:15 PM
Crickettt wrote:I didn't even understand the last chapter. One minute they were all fine and on the surface and the next minute they were back in Eden. Weird.

It's showing you what happened in the past.

Go to: