dynabee
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

where is the bucket?

[Post New]by dynabee on Nov 12, 12 1:02 PM
I am also having difficulty locating the bucket after using for snowflake. Already played thru to cave and had to start over. Where is the darn thing?

cmh47
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:where is the bucket?

[Post New]by cmh47 on Nov 12, 12 4:09 PM
I think you will find the bucket in the tent full of sand. You have to take the bucket to the sieve near the broken bridge and sieve the sand. Then pick up the empty bucket. I hope this helps.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Nov 12, 12 6:17 PM
You don't need the bucket in the cave, this is a glitch. You use the pickax on the rocks from cave-in where it says you need the bucket.

[Post New]by midget2007 on Nov 15, 12 7:29 PM

pickax what happen to the pickaxe I lost it after I used it this game is driving me crazy please can any one tell me where to find the pickaxe again I am stumped

[Post New]by mebeplayn on Nov 16, 12 2:44 PM
It won't let me use the pickax on the rock in the cave where it says to use the bucket of water...and I no longer have the bucket. What now? Have also noticed that some of the hints are in the wrong places. Very frustrating!!

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

SPOILER ALERT

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Dec 19, 12 11:38 PM
Use the pick ax just to the right of where you are told to use the bucket of water. Keep inching to the right a little at a time until you hit the rock that needs to be hit by the pick ax.

A piece of rock will fall off after you use the ax. Pick up the rock and use it as a a weight in another chamber.

You do not need a bucket of water here.

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Dec 24, 12 4:16 AM
Lilac13 wrote:You don't need the bucket in the cave, this is a glitch. You use the pickax on the rocks from cave-in where it says you need the bucket.

thanks darling..have a nice day!!

[Post New]by pulgasfi on Jan 10, 14 8:09 PM
finally got through the part where he was
now I can not find the bucket ... I have done what was said here and nothing to get!
used more than 100 times the pick and nothing
like what food atal snake?

Go to: