stuckon level

[Post New]by ohshucks on Nov 12, 12 4:39 PM
[b]how do I get out of level 56 in Cradle of Egypt... only been trying for a month, get into it once a week, for about 10. min.
only have 5 blocks to break... just can't do it, the items aren't in the correct place, for your own reasons? Why? I paid fdr a game I wanted to enjoy...up to now, I have... why should you hold me up deliberately? amh

praireraven
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,707 Posts

Re:stuckon level

[Post New]by praireraven on Nov 12, 12 4:46 PM
ohshucks..welcome to the pond, I have that game and like you, I got tired of losing, so I deleted it and moved on to another game and came back to it later, thing were different the second time...good luck

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:stuckon level

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Nov 13, 12 12:31 AM
Hi ohshucks,

I'm sorry to see you're stuck in the game.

Before you give up please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be going on with the game. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Finally, as this is a game specific tech issue, I will pop it over to the Cradle of Egypt Forum and lock it so we can keep technical issues together. Please feel free to repost that issue though in the dedicated tech thread here!

Best of luck!

bfgTokoro

Go to: