stuck on level 56

[Post New]by ohshucks on Nov 12, 12 4:58 PM
it is over one month now, I keep going back every few weeks...it has been 3 months now.. why do you do this to your buyers???
why should you deliberately hold me up like this..I have only 5 blocks to break, but your holding me up...why?? I am in the lower half of the game... is something wrong with it? thanks...amh

Pretty_gamer
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:stuck on level 56

[Post New]by Pretty_gamer on May 3, 13 12:03 AM
Well, I don't remember having have many difficulties playing it. I got stuck after 80 but finally won it.
The trick is yo use the bonuses wisely. I didn't like the time bonus as it doesn't help much when you need to clear the field but bombs and wings helped a lot. Try to save a couple of bonuses and use them.
Good luck

[Post New]by Bilbemir on Sep 7, 14 3:21 PM
Help ! help ! help !

First, I apologize for my bad English, and also if I don't post to the right place!

I play the game Cradle of Egypt in relax mode (in France, on my TV), I'm a fan, but ...... I'm stuck !!!! (and I cry ... )

(at the level 56)
In this table, there are two distinct areas separated by 'blocks' irremovable.

On the upper zone, that's OK, all the marble slabs are removed.
On the lower zone, it remains 4 tiles and I no longer find swap boxes..
'Working' on the top area does not change the lower zone (the converse isn't true, but it does not change the problem)

Similarly, possible indices (-1000 pts) always target the upper zone.
In addition to this table, the bonus does not destroy blocks, but simply increases the value of the points obtained

Well, now .... if it's done, too bad ... I would go see another game
But if anyone can help me, well ... thank you in advance!

Best Regards
Bilbemir

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 8, 14 5:53 PM
Welcome to the pond, Bilbemir

You're in the right place, and I don't think your English is all that bad. I can't speak French at all so you're doing better than me!

I replayed the game some time ago, and I think I might have posted something wrong back then about this level. Anyway, it is true that the bottom part of the board is "blocked off" by ropes at first, but once you get some of the ropes broken, pieces will start to fall into that empty space. I don't play in the relaxed mode, so I don't know if it would still give you the hourglass powerup, but any of the other powerups should be useful on level 56. Keep making matches until your powerup recharges, and use it to break whatever ropes in the center that are left which you haven't been able to reach with matches. That should allow pieces to go into all the spaces of the bottom center. If there is a skull in a corner spot you will also need to use a powerup to get the skull out of there, because the skulls are very hard to match up and will take back the spaces if you match them yourself anyway.

Eventually you should be able to get all the spaces cleared...it's just a matter of time. I didn't have any problems clearing all the spaces on my PC but since you are playing on a different platform it may be possible that there's something different in your game version and it may be a glitch I haven't heard of. So if this post doesn't help the other thing I could suggest is to take a picture of your game screen, upload it to your computer, and send the picture to the game developer to report a possible bug. Good luck, and hopefully you can get past that board soon!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 8, 14 6:03 PM
I forgot to add to the last post: In relaxed mode, since the levels don't end until you finish the board, I suspect that it is possible in some situations to get the board so scrambled in places that there are no more moves left and there will be no way to get out of it. The game will start auto-shuffling some pieces when you run out of moves, but if the place you need that is out of moves is not readily reachable from the top it may be possible to get into an unwinnable situation and be permanently stuck. Again, I wouldn't know for sure since I always play timed-perhaps some of the other fishies here who play in relaxed can provide more input?

[Post New]by Bilbemir on Sep 12, 14 10:07 AM
hello,

And first thank you for your reply and your explanation.

I remain convinced that the situation of the game in which I was, was really blocked.
The lower area was full (no empty squares).
I could not get bonuses.
And it could not be auto-shuffling as I could still play in the upper zone (without repercussion on the lower zone).
In mode 'relax', I could not count on a natural extinction ...

HOWEVER! Indeed the Man has thought of everything, as I found in the general game options, the ability to restart a level at the beginning ... it just costing 3000 points in each resource ....

So I started (a little poorer, but hey ... it's better to be poor than dead ) particular care for my lower area and went to the next level!

again thank you
Bilbemir

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 12, 14 4:24 PM
You're welcome Bilbemir, and I'm glad to hear you made it off that level. In some versions of the game it doesn't allow you to restart the board, as I can't do that in my game. Would have been terrible if you were just permanently stuck and had to create a new player and start from the beginning again!

Go to: