HELP Stuck in Case 3

[Post New]by mo6662 on Feb 14, 09 7:05 AM
I am stuck in the office scene, there were 2 BONE items, I clicked on the dog bone and the item word disappeared but showed up out of the item box. When I had found all the items I couldn't go any further. I then exited the game, went back in again and the word BONE was back in the item list, but when I clicked on the other "bone" found on one of the boxes on a shelf nothing happens, even hint doesn't show anything. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and am having hte same problem. I can't go any further. Any suggestions?

Re:HELP Stuck in Case 3

[Post New]by MaryEllenB on Feb 14, 09 7:59 AM
Having the same problem in the same scene. There is supposed to be one more bone and I see it but when clicked on it won't do anything. Have clicked all over the page and nothing. Also, the hints do nothing. Think I'll get my credit back.

Antonie7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Antonie7 on Feb 14, 09 9:54 PM
Hi,

have a look at the thread "HELP! Object appears twice in the list" we all have the same problem. Seems to be a bug. No idea what to do about it though. Sorry.

[Post New]by skatcatwithahat on Feb 17, 09 1:27 PM
It seems to be happening mostly or only in relaxed mode. Timed mode gives you 10 minutes a round which is probably enough time anyways so I would suggest trying that mode instead.

[Post New]by babyface1964 on Feb 22, 09 3:04 AM
Hello im stuck in case 3 in the forum where a speach is going on. I clicked on the distracting sound, (which is the microphone) and nothing happened. I tried everything in the bag and still nothing, Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

[Post New]by sucaryl on Mar 2, 09 9:28 PM
I had the same problem. Hoping someone got the answer

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 92325 on Mar 9, 09 4:02 PM
WhooHoo! I got it!! Pick up your reflex hammer from your medical bag and click the mike.....took me two days to figure that one out!

[Post New]by YourGrace54 on Jun 2, 11 4:25 PM
Now I am also stuck on the *bone problem*. Did anyone get that one figured out?

Go to: