florenceo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

unfinished tales

[Post New]by florenceo on Nov 13, 12 7:46 AM
This game has played perfectly all the way through until I tried to play the bonus game.
I press for extra game play and it takes me to the titles at the end of the game.
very strange.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:unfinished tales

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 13, 12 10:00 AM
Hi florenceo,

It definitely is unusual for the bonus game to not launch!

If you haven't already done so, the first thing I'd try is uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as it could be that something happened when you installed the game the first time around affecting the bonus content (especially if you played the trial first and then upgraded). You can read more about how to do that in our help article here.

But if that doesn't get everything straightened out, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work with you directly on some more troubleshooting. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about any tech issues that come up with this game in our specific thread here. This helps us track recurring problems and get updates out as quickly as possible. I'm going to lock this separate thread now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: