bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Web of Deceit: Black Widow forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 14, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Web of Deceit: Black Widow forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Web of Deceit: Black Widow players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

misty04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Welcome to Web of Deceit: Black Widow forum

[Post New]by misty04 on Nov 16, 12 10:50 PM
After I put the fire out and go to the house behind the house behind, the game freezes and gives me an error code of X0060BC23. Please help I have tried re-installing the game but it will not let me go past the firehouse.

hytte
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hytte on Nov 20, 12 1:55 AM
Hello Misty04
I have exactly the same problem so it is a junk game !

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 21, 12 3:07 PM
Hi misty04 and hytte,

I'm sorry you're having issues with this game freezing on you!

Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on and work with you directly on some troubleshooting steps.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by alyberry476 on Dec 29, 13 6:32 PM
This has proven to be a fun game (despite my intense dislike of spiders). I am having a problem with one of the HOS's in the Santo & the Ferry area. It calls for an "X" I got that I'm supposed to use the paint brush to finish the X but it will not work. I've tried placing the brush in all different places around the X but have been unsuccessful in completing it. Any idea what the problem is?

[Post New]by tinabella22 on Jun 7, 14 8:32 PM
I really like the game however I have restarted it THREE times due to inventory items DISAPPEARING and preventing moving forward! So frustrating. What can I do not to keep starting ALL over again?

Go to: