bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

The Mac version is here! 14th of November 2012

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Nov 14, 12 12:46 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Web of Deceit: Black Widow players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

Re:The Mac version is here! 14th of November 2012

[Post New]by sblomb on Nov 17, 12 6:54 PM
I just bought this game for PC (and it's crashing continuously). I couldn't play it at all. Can I exchange it for the Mac version?

Mac_too
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mac_too on Nov 20, 12 6:11 PM
How do you 'right click' when using a Mac?

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Nov 22, 12 4:39 AM
Hi Fishies,

sblomb, I'm sorry to hear this game is crashing on your PC. To ensure that your configuration allows the game to run smoothly, I suggest that you check our help page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Sometimes just one update can really help your game to perform well.

If you want us to help you out after this and ask if you can get a replacement, please contact our lovely Tech Support Team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Mac_too, you can right click using a Mac following these easy steps:

1.Find the text, link, or image that you want to right click on.
2.Position your cursor on the item you would like to right click on.
3.Hold down the Control (Ctrl) key.
4.Continue to hold down the Ctrl key. With your other hand, do a regular "left" click. A menu should appear.
5.Choose the option you would like.

I hope this helps!

bfgTokoro

Go to: