festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Help needed with Super Bomb and One Touch achievements.

[Post New]by festclick on Nov 14, 12 8:38 AM
I've just finally completed the last mission stage on the third and final episode, Last Stand. I just had to be lucky to get several missiler bots and keep them alive until I had the machine gunners and upgraded cannons to finish off the boss. But I'm still stuck on two of the achievements, Super Bomb (kill 10 enemies with one mini-bomb) and One Touch (complete a stage with one attack). I've read the suggestion here about Revenge Waste Sands 2-8 for Super Bomb but the gyrocopter jumpers just waltz past with no way to stop them after using one mini-bomb, and the ground units quickly destroy all my blocker bots without there ever being 10 of them to kill at one time, so it doesn't work for me. I don't know if the One Touch needs a mission stage, such as the one where you jump on enemy heads. Can anyone enlighten me?

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Help needed with Super Bomb and One Touch achievements.

[Post New]by festclick on Nov 14, 12 8:46 AM
Okay, forget the One Touch, I figured it out using the very first stage just delaying the enemy with blockers protected by fixers until I could use the atomic bot to kill them all. Doh!

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Help needed with Super Bomb and One Touch achievements.

[Post New]by festclick on Nov 14, 12 9:09 AM
Okay, forget Super Bomb, too! I did it on stage 1-10, using the method suggested in the forum for Revenge Waste Sands 2-8. Except it was really simple. I just had the blockers with shields and fixers, and copters to kill air units, one behind all the fixers above the ground-level blockers. Lots of ground unit enemies came out of the transporter, so I waited until I had 10 and used the mini-bomb.

So I finally got all the achievements. A nice game.

Edited on 11/14/2012 at 9:11:38 AM PST

Go to: