bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 15, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ChiefGeorge on Nov 19, 12 9:34 PM
I purchased The Undertaker Collector's Edition for $19.99 and The Queen of Spades for $2.99 also ordered the game CD for $7.99 . I received the CD but the Undertaker was not on it. How do I contact someone to get the CD for the Undertaker? It takes too long download a game this large.

Edited on 11/19/2012 at 9:41:12 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 21, 12 3:04 PM
Hi ChiefGeorge,

Our Billing Support Team will be happy to look into this for you. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by spanana on Nov 30, 12 12:11 AM
I purchase Haunted Legends and when i got almost to the end. I couldn't get the balloon on the hose to blow it up, so i'm stuck.I try so many times to stick it on the hose but it wouldn't stay what am i doing wrong

[Post New]by MrStubs1 on Oct 19, 14 2:53 PM
i have this game on my ipad. Do I need to repurchase it for my Mac?

Go to: