Exorcist 3

[Post New]by punchinella on Nov 15, 12 6:30 AM
I cant find a walkthrough or forum specifically for Exorcist 3 so am hoping to get some help here. I only downloaded it today and have been playing ok for a while, have noticed some parts where precision is required (which I absolutely despise) and have come across a part where it says i should use the pick here and theres a shiny indicator that pops up, but Ive been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to use it all over and around where it says to use it and nothings happening and there is nothing else i can do. Any ideas? Please and thankyou

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Exorcist 3

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 15, 12 9:27 AM
Hi punchinella,

The title of that latest Exorcist game is a little different, as it's actually called Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3.

It doesn't look like we have a walkthrough here for the game yet, but it does have a specific Forum!

I'm going to go ahead and move your question over to the Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 Forum, so the other Fishies playing the game will see it and can swim in with some advice for you. (You can click the blue text to be taken right to that other Forum too. )

bfgMonongahela

Go to: