[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Nov 17, 12 10:20 AM
am i the only one that doesn't get any sound from this game??please help

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

Re:sound

[Post New]by barbee44 on Nov 17, 12 11:19 AM
I didn't have sound either but I refused the download add on because I don't like to just let games download what they please on my computer.

I played without sound and decided the HOG scenes were boring and too many of them and that the game seemed old to me... so I decided to not buy it. The game would have to be super for me to try messing up my computer for...

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Nov 17, 12 3:20 PM
Yeah I dont have sound in this game either, at first I thought it was my speakers, but found out it is the game. I dont really mind too much. Not going to download the add on either.

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Nov 17, 12 3:32 PM
I didn't get offered an add-on to download, but also didn't have sound. Strange to play with only the ambient noises in my house, but I'm surely not going to pay money for this game!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Nov 18, 12 5:08 AM
Heya Fishies,

It definitely is no fun that you are experiencing sound issues with this game!

I'm just swimming by to let you know that we also have a dedicated tech for technical problems with this game that you can find here.

As it looks that quite a few Fishies are having the same issue, you'll find some suggestions on how to get your game running in that thread.
Posting in it also helps us to keep all information about problems with a game in one spot. Therefore I'll be locking this thread but please feel free to repost in the topic mentioned above!

Thanks,

bfgBiwa

Go to: