Unable to progress with game

[Post New]by grammakim on Nov 17, 12 8:07 PM
I reached the level where I gave the instruction book to the magician and found the dead assistant (Luther) under the stage. Now there is no way to progress. Can't use any of the inventory items anywhere. I have gone back to every scene several times and every time I push the hint function, it says "there's nothing to do here". No HOS to be found anywhere!

Re:Unable to progress with game

[Post New]by lindacreeker on Jan 18, 13 6:31 AM
Did you ever find out what the heck the problem was? I got to a different point and can not progress...... what did you do?

eagle1937
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by eagle1937 on Jun 26, 13 8:19 PM
ONE GETS PRETTY TIRED OF "NOTHING TO DO HERE"
AND "PERHAPS I SHOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE." WHAT TO
DO WHEN THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE TO LOOK?

[Post New]by BirdLover89 on Nov 22, 13 6:05 PM
Find the well and go into where you used the scuba suit. Upstairs where the safe is, after you put the code into the safe, instead of going back down the hatch, click downward away from the hatch. This will take you down and into a HO game. You will earn the latch for the cable car. Hope this helps. I like to have never found this part out.

Unable to progress with game

[Post New]by jfeldheiser on Sep 7, 14 5:38 AM
grammakim wrote:I reached the level where I gave the instruction book to the magician and found the dead assistant (Luther) under the stage. Now there is no way to progress. Can't use any of the inventory items anywhere. I have gone back to every scene several times and every time I push the hint function, it says "there's nothing to do here". No HOS to be found anywhere!

I can't pick up the invisible ink decanter.
jfeldheiser@aol.com

Go to: