S_T_J
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Cannot get the hidden hand fan behind the counter

[Post New]by S_T_J on Nov 18, 12 10:01 AM
Hi,

I have succeeded in making sense of everything (although it is quite confusing at times) but this particular thing eludes me. I have tried using the hint icon, but in this Hidden Object Game it does not work, although it works in other places. This is the only point I haven't found of those which are located behind the counter in the cafe. Does anyone know what to do in order to find it?

About the hint button not working in this scene, is it intended not to work, or is it some kind of glitch. I have tried quitting the game, and started it again.Haven't tried starting all over again, since I have come quite far in it.

Help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Update: I managed to find the fan, after checking around the scene again, very carefully, trying different combinations. If anyone has the same problem, just ask and I will help you. I won't write where it is located for the moment, in order not to spoil anything for other players, in case you accidently happen to read this before you are at that point in the game.
The reason to why I began to think that something was wrong with the game and that there was some glitch in it, was because the hint button wouldn't function, and therefore I supected that there might not be any chance of finding the hand fan either, since it didn't appear to be anywhere. May be that the makers decided to raise the difficulty in this scene since it's quite far into the game. It wouldn't surprise me, but than it wold have been good if that was mentioned in the instructions for the particular scene, or sometthing about the increasing difficulty in the beginning of the game, just so you know what to expect.

Edited on 11/18/2012 at 12:33:03 PM PST

Re:Cannot get the hidden hand fan behind the counter

[Post New]by bluefishbone on Dec 1, 12 1:45 PM
Spoiler Alert!!! <== This is what you do
Regarding the fan: Click on the square grey "rug" on the floor. It will move aside a little and you will see the fan.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/222778.page

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 10, 13 4:08 PM
bluefishbone wrote:Spoiler Alert!!! <== This is what you do
Regarding the fan: Click on the square grey "rug" on the floor. It will move aside a little and you will see the fan.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/222778.page

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE and ANSWER.

MEnr56

oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

[Post New]by oct2447 on Sep 14, 13 11:54 AM
Thanks from me, too!! I was ready to SCREAM!!

Go to: