silver64
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Problems with Temptation Spell

[Post New]by silver64 on Nov 18, 12 12:37 PM

Can anyone suggest what the problem may be as I have the spell but cant use it..... when you have to draw it it says I dont need to do this right now.....so I am completely stuck. Simiar problem to those posters who cant get rid of the peasants.

Help anyone?

Re:Problems with Temptation Spell

[Post New]by new2vabch on Nov 24, 12 6:20 PM
I am stuck with the spell as well someone please help

Scout4107
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Scout4107 on Nov 26, 12 9:27 AM
Same problem with the Freeze Spell, Message, "you don't have to do this anymore" Frustrated and sick of game glitches.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 26, 12 11:26 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this spell!

If it seems like this is more of a technical issue, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work on troubleshooting with you. They'll also be able to collect some info that will really help us pinpoint where the trouble might be coming from, so if it is a glitch we can get it addressed as quickly as possible.

We go over how to contact them and send the details of the problem in our post here.

Thank you!!!

bfgMonongahela

jmidge0217
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by jmidge0217 on Jun 26, 13 5:48 PM
Went through several steps with the Tech Support team & they were unable to resolve this issue-so issued a game credit to replace the game. I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop & can run most BFG games, but this has happened with a couple of other games. Tech Support is always very helpful & willing to give a game credit if they can't fix it.

[Post New]by Hidobjecfan22 on Jul 9, 13 8:08 PM
I'm lost without a doubt that the temptation spell is suppose to work to expel the the inquisitors; However; it looks as though everyone is stuck at that level if I am not mistaken. If not correct me if I am wrong. HELP Give tips if people have past this part because this game is good I have already purchased it and I know I can get a refund but it seems as if the staff was in a meeting yesterday. If there is an update for the game for the PC this is my Version from Windows 7Home Edition Service pack 1 I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you anyone please help!!

HIDDEN OBJECT FAN

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Problems with Temptation Spell

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 6, 13 7:50 PM
I was never stuck at any level and finished the game quite nicely. Twice. Even the HOG (hidden object minigame) elements didn't defeat me.

For the specific spell problem, see "Solution For Spells Not Working" by redrosesdz at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/236274.page

I can't confirm its accuracy, but it sounds very much like the sort of thing that CAN go wrong in complex games like this.

Go to: