Lady8star
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by Lady8star on Nov 19, 12 9:22 PM
Where is the walkthrough for this game.??? I can't get the snake to get under the stalagmite. I think it is supposed to go after toy rabbit but nothing is happening

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by steve757 on Nov 19, 12 9:41 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

Make sure your browser translates, like Chrome does.
Other than that, I'm stuck anyway.
No winch, no crane..damned!

Edited on 11/20/2012 at 4:38:27 AM PST

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 21, 12 11:32 PM
need help and walkthrough

reached point where have placed false red crystal on pillar but can go no further

vals2010
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by vals2010 on Nov 24, 12 6:35 AM
Lady8star wrote:Where is the walkthrough for this game.??? I can't get the snake to get under the stalagmite. I think it is supposed to go after toy rabbit but nothing is happening

[Post New]by Lola3815 on Nov 24, 12 1:58 PM
You have to take the torn rabbit and place him next to the doll. Then take the stuffing from the doll and put it in the rabbits, legs, arms, etc. Then use the thread. then you can take the rabbit and put it under the stalagmite and use your pick axe to hit it and chase the snake away.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 2, 13 9:48 AM
I was going to buy this game, however, without a wt I will Not. Too much trouble- getting stuck. Would be silly to buy it & then not be able to play it. Sure wish someone would do a wt for us.

[Post New]by cckittykat on Jan 9, 13 8:32 PM
Finished 1&2 on weekend and #3 tonight. Got stuck only once with with the snake and the doll. But reading Lola's hint helped. With the shards just throw them in the center of the clouds and they place themselves.

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Jan 15, 13 3:00 PM
orphaned wrote:need help and walkthrough

reached point where have placed false red crystal on pillar but can go no further

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Jan 15, 13 3:02 PM
Cannot get past placing red crystals on pillars.(including fake one ) Hel?? Nothing happens !! Any help?

Walkthrough

[Post New]by ellen37 on Jan 24, 13 1:38 AM
Lady8star wrote:Where is the walkthrough for this game.??? I can't get the snake to get under the stalagmite. I think it is supposed to go after toy rabbit but nothing is happening

Go to: