bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Chapter 9: The Church Grounds

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 20, 12 1:29 AM
The Church grounds - I recommend bringing a flashlight and nerves of steel! Post any questions you may have about Chapter 9 below!

Edited on 11/20/2012 at 1:34:31 AM PST

Re:Chapter 9: The Church Grounds

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Nov 21, 12 5:32 PM
So... I broke the ring for the hatch to get into the church. How do I get/make a new one? Help!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 21, 12 5:38 PM
Use the knife as a handle.

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Nov 21, 12 5:43 PM
Duh!!! Thank you Rum!

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Nov 23, 12 11:57 PM
I moved the rocks around the relic before I got the picture. Now I can put the rocks back which means I can't get the picture. What do I do? I can't go back to the physic without.. all the pictures.......so, I'm a a stand still....and in a mess.

JosCafe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JosCafe on Dec 2, 12 1:20 PM
Use the doctor's bag to pick up the relic and then the picture will match.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 29, 13 11:58 AM
I'm stuck in the schoolyard. The game will not let me access the tripod so that I can install the camera> I have already looked under the swing, got the name, accessed the locker, got the M-80, blew the lock, got the buckets, played in the sand pile, took the picture, But still cannot access the tripod. The strategy gide is of no help it just shows pictures of the thing I am trying to do, and the hint system tells me there is a tripod outside the school that I can place the camera on. HELP!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 29, 13 12:20 PM
Old_Man_River wrote:I'm stuck in the schoolyard. The game will not let me access the tripod so that I can install the camera> I have already looked under the swing, got the name, accessed the locker, got the M-80, blew the lock, got the buckets, played in the sand pile, took the picture, But still cannot access the tripod. The strategy gide is of no help it just shows pictures of the thing I am trying to do, and the hint system tells me there is a tripod outside the school that I can place the camera on. HELP!!!
Just replied to this in the thread for chapter 6.

hkdx1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by hkdx1 on Jan 13, 14 7:54 PM
I can't get the cross puzzle to take the puzzle key
. What am I doing wrong?

Go to: