Stuck at the bottom of Light House

[Post New]by damm6fan on Nov 20, 12 11:17 AM
I see a screen shot of the HOS in the bottom of The Light House but the item list is blank. All of the items seem to be in the shot and the item list pops up but nothing on it to look for
Has anyone had any problem like this?
I tried to play past it but need what ever is there to continue

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Stuck at the bottom of Light House

[Post New]by elijah5 on Nov 28, 12 7:52 AM
Hi damm6fan & Welcome to the Pond,
Try uninstall/reinstall to try and remedy this problem. Sometimes it is just a bad download. This will usually solve the problem. If not, green envelope on right click on it, then on left hand side, "Still need to contact us", click on that and follow the prompts.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Stuck at the bottom of Light House

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Nov 28, 12 9:55 AM
Welcome to the Pond damm6fan! Definitely weird that the item list is blank.

elijah5 is spot on, and sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the game will help with that kind of issue. (Just click the blue text for specific instructions.)

If that same issue is still happening though please contact Tech Support. They're great and will do everything they can to get your game going again! Just click here to submit a support ticket via email.

If there are any other tech issues please be sure to post them in the specific tech thread HERE, as I’ll be locking this particular thread. That way other Fishies will be able to swim in and help more easily!

Hoping this helps!

bfgIzara

Go to: