Hondo
Clownfish
Clownfish
588 Posts

Get your own customized Mystery Case Files gear!

[Post New]by Hondo on Nov 20, 12 3:55 PM
Greetings, detectives!

A new Mystery Case Files game comes but once a year, but now's your chance to proclaim your MCF love year-round!

Maybe you'd like a t-shirt with "Master Detective" written across the chest, or a coffee mug that states: "Hint meter. Open to refill."? Maybe you'd prefer a mouse pad featuring a snowy scene from Dire Grove, or a 2013 Mystery Case Files calendar?

You can get all that and much, much more - and just in time for the holidays - in our new Mystery Case Files store!

What's more, several of the items in our store are customizable! Like the logo, but want a different colored t-shirt? We can do that. Want a coffee mug, but would prefer a larger size? We can do that, too. The options are nearly endless!

Click here to start browsing.

Happy shopping!

Hondo
Community Manager

P.S. Don't forget about our postage stamps - a great way to let everyone on your Christmas card list know just how much you love MCF (or Felix)!

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

Re:Get your own customized Mystery Case Files gear!

[Post New]by dogmama on Nov 20, 12 4:02 PM
Hondo! I want a "I Love Dead People" mug , but it isn't there . Guess I'm going to have to make my own...

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Nov 20, 12 7:15 PM
Great looking stuff...but $31.95 for a t-shirt?? Stuff seems a bit spendy for me, but, if you have a healthy bank account, or a credit card that isn't maxed from buying games, there is some really neat stuff in the store.

shanette1706
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by shanette1706 on Nov 20, 12 7:51 PM
Ooh! Thanks for the heads up Hondo!!

The 'Hint Meter, Open to Refill' bottle looks rather nice (I can show it off in school too *coughcough* )

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Nov 21, 12 4:56 AM
Someone should proof read the site! You have black under a white and white under a black. I will not mention all the other mistakes I found!

lee

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Nov 21, 12 6:56 AM
Agree with guylee1--LOTS of typos in the store! Mostly regarding colors relating to pictures! Definitely needs proofreading!

As Kristidumplin said, the items are good looking but pricey! Personally, on my limited budget it will be a long time before I can get anything there.

One thing I would have jumped through hoops to get though isn't there:

...........A MADAM FATE BOBBLE-HEAD!!

weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 21, 12 7:17 AM
Not only that. The prices are incredibly expensive! No way for buying anything.
That´s ridiculous..

atsfgal
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by atsfgal on Nov 21, 12 8:27 AM
The Felix stamps are the cutest thing ever! And the prices are in line with 'mall' prices here. I don't have a problem with that. Thanks for adding to the fun!

atsfgal
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by atsfgal on Nov 21, 12 8:29 AM
Forgot to add: Yes! Rainbow, to the Madame Fate Bobble heads!!

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Nov 21, 12 8:43 AM
I want more MCF pictures to customize the calendar with: More RTR, EFR, and Dire Grove to replace some of the pictures I don't like as much...

and did you know that currently (or at least yesterday), the pictures for August and September where the same pic?

Hondo
Clownfish
Clownfish
588 Posts

[Post New]by Hondo on Nov 21, 12 9:45 AM
guylee1 wrote:Someone should proof read the site! You have black under a white and white under a black. I will not mention all the other mistakes I found!

lee

Sorry for the confusion. Whenever it says white t-shirt - for example - what that really means is white lettering or a white logo on the t-shirt.

The actual color of the shirt can be chosen once you get to the product page.

Hope that helps!

Hondo

Hondo
Clownfish
Clownfish
588 Posts

[Post New]by Hondo on Nov 21, 12 9:46 AM
genkicoll wrote:I want more MCF pictures to customize the calendar with: More RTR, EFR, and Dire Grove to replace some of the pictures I don't like as much...

and did you know that currently (or at least yesterday), the pictures for August and September where the same pic?

Good catch! I'm sure there are actually 2 separate image for Aug/Sept, but I'll forward this along and see if we can get site updated.

Hondo

Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on Nov 21, 12 10:25 AM
Hondo wrote:
<snip>
Sorry for the confusion. Whenever it says white t-shirt - for example - what that really means is white lettering or a white logo on the t-shirt.

The actual color of the shirt can be chosen once you get to the product page.

Hope that helps!

Hondo

LOL! Well, it SAYS "black tshirt, black shirt, grey tshirt, etc" with other color shirts showing and that IS confusing! Thanks for explaining.

ETA Where would we find out info like shipping costs and how many shirts are "in bulk" for pricing and/or does "in bulk" just mean one style/color? Thanks

Edited on 11/21/2012 at 10:28:28 AM PST

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Nov 21, 12 6:11 PM
Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

lee

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Nov 21, 12 7:36 PM
I would love to have a bunch of the MCF stuff but with hubby being out of a job I am not sure I can get anything.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 23, 12 12:56 AM
Ooooh, pretty things!

I have my eye on the 'Come at me Ghosts' shirt!

bfgBaikal

nc_wa
Clownfish
Clownfish
850 Posts

[Post New]by nc_wa on Nov 23, 12 4:28 PM
This is something for a die-hard fan of the series. I can not see buying something like this personally.

annita33
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,725 Posts

[Post New]by annita33 on Nov 24, 12 1:01 PM
Great MCF gear there are a lot of nice t-shirts but when oh when will there be t-shirts, sweatshirts/hoodies? I have been waiting for that for a long, long time now is there any chance we will ever see them?

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Nov 25, 12 11:42 AM
IMO, I think BF should give a item from there to the ones that cannot play the game, due to not being able to upgrade their computers for this game. hmm............ FAIR IS FAIR

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Nov 26, 12 12:14 AM
Hm last year we received an "official" MCF Badge if we purchased the game within a certain timeline .... great promotion and "reward" for many of us. I received mine here in Australia within a few weeks and it has been respectfully added to my collection of BFG paraphernalia.
Now we are encouraged to purchase stuff from the store.
Sounds like fun for many ... but I for one will not be partaking of this offer.
If money talks ... how about having a half price GCC Sale sooner rather than later.
Cheers

Go to: