bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version Available - November 21, 2012

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Nov 21, 12 12:28 AM
Hi Fishies,

Happy days! We now have a new PC version of Web of Deceit: Black Widow that Fixes a crash with an access violation in Chapter 5: Fire!

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes. Your game should pick up where you left it once reinstalled!

If you have any other problems, please contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTokoro

annedelny
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version Available - November 21, 2012

[Post New]by annedelny on Nov 22, 12 2:06 AM
I can now enter the butterfly museum and continue the game! Thank you so much Big Fish for sorting this out and thanks to the developers also. It's so frustrating when a game crashes or freezes. I'm looking forward now to completing the game which I'm really enjoying. Many thanks again.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Nov 22, 12 4:43 AM
Hi annedelny,

We are glad to know that you can now enjoy your game!

Happy Gaming!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by ssjones on Nov 23, 12 8:44 PM
Thanks big fish. I finished my game this evening. I know i can always count on big fish games to follow thru with any glitches we gamers may encounter. thanks again and happy gameing to all. always give big fish a chance to correct something. they are there when we need them. felix is watching over all.

[Post New]by ssjones on Nov 23, 12 8:47 PM
ssjones wrote:Thanks big fish. I finished my game this evening. I know i can always count on big fish games to follow thru with any glitches we gamers may encounter. thanks again and happy gameing to all. always give big fish a chance to correct something. they are there when we need them. felix is watching over all.

Go to: