So is it worth buying?

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Feb 14, 09 10:52 PM
Not being a fan of the Dinner Dash series, I wonder if this is like it in that you cannot get past day 4? The Dinner Dash get way too fast way too quick for me. I downloaded the trial, and yep, got stuck on day 4, but was able to get upgrades since the little spools add up if you pass the level or not, so did eventually get through it, and by that time the trial was up....so, is it worth going on?

syrionia
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:So is it worth buying?

[Post New]by syrionia on Mar 28, 09 3:21 PM
To be honest, I had the same problem. And I usually don't find time management games too challenging. I'm not going to buy it.

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Aug 25, 09 8:00 PM
I can't get past level 7 so, it's more worth it than most of the time management games, there is actually a little bit of challenge. I don't think you will be through this one in a couple of days.

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 22, 10 7:24 PM
So Sorry, I had trouble with this game. I tried it over and over, I just could't do it.

[Post New]by tisha72 on May 30, 10 7:30 PM
I wish I would have not purchased it but the trial was so short I really did not have the time to see if I would like it. I have only made it to level five and I cannot make the five hundred dollars to when this round and am not loosing any customers. I have been online all day and cannot find any help online at all no walk thru or hints. If you find something let me know.

[Post New]by beautifuly on Jun 9, 10 12:20 PM
no. it's just too frustrating. Even if you do everything on time, you can't rake up the points.

[Post New]by katelange on Oct 1, 10 1:08 PM
No, it is not - I have had the annoyin game for months, and theres is no improvement, look at this page how many players are asking about it, not very many and that is because the game is uninterestering and impossible, I am going to delete it, even though I bought it, I will never activate it again, stupid waste of good gaming time. Creators you need to shape up, it is too expensive to buy and flush. thank you from Denmark

druids
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by druids on May 9, 11 6:53 AM
I have found that you can only get through the last levels on the first two stores by changing your strategy; for example, making sure you color match, or satisfying everyone with the accessories, etc. But, that having been said, I find it impossible to get past the second store on level 10. I have tried everything.

druids
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by druids on May 10, 11 2:35 PM
Success! I have finally got to the third store by making sure i color matched all I could, since I already had all the upgrades. But, the level that I am on in the third store has all those annoying impatient people--I am stuck again!

[Post New]by CelticGoddess on May 15, 14 2:14 PM
Fo

[Post New]by CelticGoddess on May 15, 14 2:15 PM
forums.bigfishgames.com

Go to: