Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Trying to get higher points........ suggestions?

[Post New]by Sirocco on Nov 22, 12 1:52 PM
I am doing quite well having got 5.6 million points and I get consistently pretty high points but I can.t see how to get any more, granted that the amount the black knight will bet on you is a random percentage and improves as the game advances and you have more points. I am never going to be a really fast player I find it too stressful and no longer fun anymore as my blood pressure can get high, is speed the only answer or does anyone have some wicked tips? Pretty please!

Re:Trying to get higher points........ suggestions?

[Post New]by bevahlee on Apr 1, 13 5:24 PM
get the merry men, then go thru the games, surrendering to any game that doesn't have the merry men pretty close to the beginning...hold off betting the evil knight until you play as many cards with the merry men as possible. I have 9 and 1/2 million points.Don't use the ace thief because running the aces up all at once gives you less points than when you run them up one at a time. And if you discover the merry men under one of the first cards shown, surrender, go back and replay taking them as soon as you can. They're the secret.

Edited on 04/03/2013 at 3:18:55 PM PST

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Are we just playing against ourselves?

[Post New]by Sirocco on Apr 4, 13 8:37 PM
Hi there,
thank you so much for replying. Do you happen to know if the daily tops and top scores are all fake names like in Fairway ? I show myself as holding all the top scores and have done so for months now but I have not hit seven million yet. You and Burnelo are reporting 9 and 10 million points so I assume the names are just a fake list. I mostly play under the name Zenyatta and have good scores in games like Bookworm under several names so I guess we are just playing against ourselves at the end of the day which is rather annoying! Can anyone confirm this? I know its that way for Fairway.

Go to: