Problems with the game mystery case files lake of shadows

[Post New]by Glennroh on Nov 22, 12 4:52 PM
I opened the safe at the quarry but only a part of the door opened and it will not let me get whats inside. I am not sure if i should even bother to play it any longer it i can't get whats in the safe. Please help. Thanks.

Re:Problems with the game mystery case files lake of shadows

[Post New]by suzanje12 on Nov 22, 12 9:38 PM
I feel cheated, the game won't play because my graphics card needs updating - how come the recommendation to play the demo first only appears when the problem has already occurred. Would really appreciate a credit for this game to use on one I can play.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Problems with the game mystery case files lake of shadows

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 23, 12 2:37 AM
Hi Fishies,

I will do my best to help you both out with this today!

Glennroh - I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game as that normally helps when the game is not responding as it should.

If the problem continues after reinstallation, please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages and they will be glad to offer some more specific suggestions.

suzanje12 - the last thing we want is to leave with you with a game you can't play or enjoy so please do reach out to our Customer Support Team so we can take care of this for you.

Finally as this is a game specific tech matter, I will be moving it over to the Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition Forum and locking this thread to keep things tidy.

Please feel free to repost that issue in the dedicated tech thread for that game which you can find here though.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: