First BF Game that has given me trouble

[Post New]by Bonapartess on Nov 22, 12 9:47 PM
I made it maybe an hour into the game before it abruptly rebooted my computer. Although that is unusual for my computer, I chalked it up to one of those random things that might not have had anythign to do with the game. So after the reboot, I restarted the game, and unfortunately lost my progress and had to backtrack just a bit. No big deal. Then it rebooted again. Restarted game, backtracked again, and it rebooted a third time. I researched the possible causes, my computer is up to date with evertything and has protection. I assumed the only other option was possibly a graphics issue, so I tweaked my graphics settings and when I ran the game again, this time it gave me an error about a corrupted file and the game started completely over at the beginning. Needless to say, I am a bit perturbed, but considering it is past midnight on a holiday, chat is likely unavailable. I'm sure this is something that might or might not be able to be resolved, we will see. I just wanted to make other players aware of this issue. I normally am very pleased with the games functionality, so I will not hold one game against them, just be aware of what seems to be a recurrent issue with many people playing this particular game.

Go to: