gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Anyone want to help me one more time?

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 23, 12 4:50 PM
I guess I just don't have a usable SG in my version... I contacted CS and sent them a Dr Felix so maybe I'll find out something next week. (It just stays stuck on the shelf in the warden's office even though I've finished that long ago.. both the SG and the hint so there is no help to be had in game.) Although the percentage at the top changes... went from 38% to 45% to 52% and now is 62% (I might remember the numbers wrong from when I looked LOL) and although the percentage changes the SG and hint do not change.)

Ok so I don't even really know enough to ask for help so I'll say what's in my inventory and what I've done and see if it sparks a memory for someone...

night vision googles
screwdriver
knife
torn page
stethescope

the two pictures I still need to match up that I can't find are:

a drawing of the man's head
something with thin stripes and a tilted small sign? I can't read

I've been to the pharmacy and (I think) the next thing that will open when I find those pictures is the road/bridge? based on the forums.

If anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it...

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Anyone want to help me one more time?

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 23, 12 5:07 PM
The picture of the man is inside a file in the sheriff's office. I can't remember what the other one could be, though! But it's bound to be somewhere downtown.

Have you been in the sheriff's office yet? That's where you'll need the stethoscope.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 23, 12 5:27 PM
No, it's locked. Ok I'll go back to it and see if I can find a way inside.

Thanks again!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 23, 12 5:35 PM
You'll need a screwdriver and a bobby pin - both can be found in the pharmacy/doctor's office.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 23, 12 6:11 PM
Ahhhhh bobby pin!!! I was missing that. THANKS!

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 23, 12 6:23 PM
It's odd I used to be able to get a hint at what I needed to do by looking at the case file... the notes that get put into the notebook thing. But that hasn't changed since the school... it's still the page that says I need to find the teacher. All the tasks are complete and the notes are the drawing of the teacher's house and sam's house crossed out... so that was a while ago in game time. It does the little animation that looks like it's adding notes but it never acutally does. Like the numbers Cassandra says are important while I'm in the sheriff's office but I don't remember what they are and they aren't in my notebook.11 something I think.

I wonder if that's related to why my SG doesn't seem to work.

Go to: