trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Backgrounds for 9th and 10th tanks?

[Post New]by trexxx on Nov 23, 12 7:42 PM
I am confused :-) In Fishdom 3 I am starting my 9th aquarium. In the achievements for Broad Spectrum it says I only have 7/8 backgrounds, but I have all 8 plus all the upgrades. I cannot chose a background for my 9th tank because I already bought 8 and there aren't any more that I can find...What am I supposed to do for the 9th and 10th tank for backgrounds?

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Re:Backgrounds for 9th and 10th tanks?

[Post New]by dianaluna on Dec 2, 12 9:06 AM
You are right--that confused me too. I finished 24 tanks with all trophies and used backgrounds multiple times. And i bought all the extras for all the backgrounds, but in my Achievements, it always showed that I lacked one. I don't understand that, but I love the game.

[Post New]by quickgoalie on Dec 15, 12 4:18 PM
I'm looking for an answer too. I think it's a bug.

abbyD
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by abbyD on Jan 17, 13 5:28 PM
I just re-used the 8 backgrounds. My achievements only show purchasing 7 instead of purchasing all 8, too. There are one or two other posters with this same problem.

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Jan 22, 13 8:28 AM
Regarding the backgrounds, I haven't an answer, but I have communicated with [Removed by Moderator] with my questions, and their Customer Support Team will answer your questions fairly quick. Maybe they can help with the backgrounds issue.

Edited on 01/25/2013 at 10:42:24 AM PST

wndf
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by wndf on Jan 27, 13 4:48 AM
Any news on this one yet? Is there anyone out there who did manage to get this trophy?

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Aug 3, 14 3:22 AM
Its good to know I can reuse the backgrounds at least but I think its a glitch because don't they give us the first background? I too show I bought all 8 but the achievement shows only 7. Would be nice if an answer was provided by whomever whizzie 1 contacted.

Go to: