[Post New]by cleoladycat on Nov 24, 12 4:01 AM
Any comments fishes?

Areal
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Todays DD November 24 2012

[Post New]by Areal on Nov 24, 12 3:17 PM
I didn't like at all the morphing HOG, so I won't be buying , not even DD. Seems Raven is not having its best time. I have a Deja vu with somtehing of the kind happened with Dream Chronicles....?

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Nov 24, 12 7:41 PM
It was a well hated game. If you like creepy then it's well worth the $2.99. I bought the CE and played but the strategy guide is worthless so you're better off with the SE.

Athena99
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Athena99 on Nov 24, 12 8:04 PM
Regardless of bad reviews I will try any game and form my own opinion. So I downloaded this to my desk top. Horrible lag time and the computer froze - I couldn't even get as far as exiting the car and I had to reboot to get out of the game. Strike one. So I decided to give it a second try by downloading it to my laptop and was encouraged when after about a minute or two the cursor worked fine. That is until I spoke with the ghost and could not get back into the car. I could access the journal, the cursor still moved freely on the screen and at least this time I was able to access the menu and exit the game properly. Strike two. Don't care about updating drivers (which has been done)....when it is this buggy on two different computers it is not worth taking the chance. Strike 3 would be buying it, which I am not.

Coronanana
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Coronanana on Nov 25, 12 7:07 PM
I bought it. Hate it. At least I only wasted $2.99. I thought because I liked the other Ravenhurst games I'd like this one. The demo wasn't so bad but once I got into the game - yuck. It is creepy, I don't mind the morphing hidden objects but the dark dirty scenes are not fun. I buy for storylines and this one is nil. Sorry I bought it. Guess I will be more careful next time.

Go to: