i12byoung
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Stuck in both India and the Rock place!!!!

[Post New]by i12byoung on Nov 24, 12 10:14 AM
So went to India first and got stuck as could not find water or a way to get the mangos. Then went to the Rock place and after setting Denise free, got stuck at the door. Says I need a hint to complete the puzzle door.

So now the map won't let me leave the rock place - I've clicked the hint button in every location and just can't seem to get any further.

Someone please help!!!!

findus02
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Stuck in both India and the Rock place!!!!

[Post New]by findus02 on Nov 24, 12 1:06 PM
I'm stuck in India too. Everywhere says there is nothing else to do, but I can't get any further. Help!

[Post New]by Hederahelix7 on Nov 24, 12 2:00 PM
I'm stuck in India also, can't find the water or a ladder to reach the mangoes. All the places says there is nothing else to do there and I can't move on. Please can some help?

DarleneO
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Stuck in both India and the Rock place!!!!

[Post New]by DarleneO on Nov 24, 12 2:29 PM
i12byoung wrote:So went to India first and got stuck as could not find water or a way to get the mangos. Then went to the Rock place and after setting Denise free, got stuck at the door. Says I need a hint to complete the puzzle door.

So now the map won't let me leave the rock place - I've clicked the hint button in every location and just can't seem to get any further.

Someone please help!!!!

Ditto!

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Nov 24, 12 2:39 PM
me too. stuck in one place - cannot move to the other or do anything else. cannot solve door puzzle either - states I need a hint

Edited on 11/24/2012 at 2:42:17 PM PST

i12byoung
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by i12byoung on Nov 24, 12 3:09 PM
Figured out India - you have to get in the temple. There's a cane in there which gets the mangos and on from there.

BUT I AM STILL STUCK in the Rock place so if anyone figures that out please let me know

i12byoung
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by i12byoung on Nov 24, 12 3:11 PM
NOw when I try to go back into the game and to the Rock place - it closes the whole game!!!! I think I give up

[Post New]by Hederahelix7 on Nov 24, 12 3:17 PM
That's helpful. But were can I find the missing part that is required for the temple door?

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Nov 24, 12 3:54 PM
I was stuck at the rock place and could not get back to India. I quit the game, made diinner, and tried again. I was able to go back to India. I finished everything there and went back again to the rock place. The game quit on me - and I still needed a hint for the door puzzle. Trying again. OK, tried again and the game closes on me. I guess I give up for now.

Edited on 11/24/2012 at 3:56:36 PM PST

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Nov 24, 12 4:16 PM
I stuck at the same place, i keep checking the hint button and it tells me to push the button. help it does not move HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Nov 25, 12 10:00 AM
Penguin29 wrote:I was stuck at the rock place and could not get back to India. I quit the game, made diinner, and tried again. I was able to go back to India. I finished everything there and went back again to the rock place. The game quit on me - and I still needed a hint for the door puzzle. Trying again. OK, tried again and the game closes on me. I guess I give up for now.

same thing happened to me even after uninstall/reinstall...

findus02
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by findus02 on Nov 25, 12 10:07 AM
OK, got it now. The piece for the temple door is in the `Rock Place`. The rock place becomes Roxanna's room. Solve the puzzles in there and return to India. You should be able to use the temple door piece. You will also need to draw the termites away so they eat the vines over the pagoda door.

DarleneO
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by DarleneO on Nov 25, 12 10:41 AM
Giliraz wrote:
Penguin29 wrote:I was stuck at the rock place and could not get back to India. I quit the game, made diinner, and tried again. I was able to go back to India. I finished everything there and went back again to the rock place. The game quit on me - and I still needed a hint for the door puzzle. Trying again. OK, tried again and the game closes on me. I guess I give up for now.

same thing happened to me even after uninstall/reinstall...

Ditto.

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Nov 25, 12 9:29 PM
I hope there will be an update SAP... I hate beeing stuck in a game and not beeing able to finish it, because of a tecnical issue ...

Edited on 11/25/2012 at 9:34:16 PM PST

kikae1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kikae1 on Nov 26, 12 4:05 PM
Giliraz wrote:I hope there will be an update SAP... I hate beeing stuck in a game and not beeing able to finish it, because of a tecnical issue ...

DITTO!

hipan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hipan on Nov 27, 12 5:09 PM
Use the disk with arrows (looks like flower petals) which you should have had for a while on the door of the temple in the center screen in India. Complete the maze to open the doors.

This hint should see you through India. Still stuck in Sogdian.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Nov 28, 12 11:37 AM
Hey there Fishies,

Sorry that the game isn't working in that spot! If uninstalling and reinstalling and checking for video card driver updates doesn't help please contact Tech Support. Working with our Team is the best way for us to gather information to help us get to the bottom of this. (For instructions on uninstalling and reinstalling and checking for updates please click on the blue text.)

Be sure to include a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report as this will help to isolate the issue.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Edited on 11/28/2012 at 11:37:57 AM PST

hipan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hipan on Nov 29, 12 1:09 AM
I restarted the game with a new profile.
In Sogdian, facing the two entrances (one closed) with the statue between, point your arrow to the far right of the screen. You will find yourself in another area of the fortress. Solve the puzzles you find there, including a trip to the past in Roxanna's room.
When finished in Sogdian, return to Hyphasis (India), place the disk that you got in Nemrud (Seleucus Sanctuary) on the temple door in the center screen. That should help you finish India.
As to underwater temples, haven't found them even though I seem to have finished the game. (Saw the credits.)

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Nov 30, 12 9:12 AM
hipan wrote:
As to underwater temples, haven't found them even though I seem to have finished the game. (Saw the credits.)

I too finished the game and never visited Alexsadria nor an underwater temple... what did I miss?

redape
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by redape on Dec 1, 12 7:27 PM
findus02 wrote:I'm stuck in India too. Everywhere says there is nothing else to do, but I can't get any further. Help!

I was stuck on this for a while, but here's the solution - if it just says there's nothing to do here, move somewhere where it says there is nothing to do ... try another location. You can then go to the map and move to the Rock place, where you will find clues relating to the India place...then go back there and unlock the temple for further adventures.

Go to: