Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Where is shopping street?

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Nov 24, 12 1:12 PM
I gave the three shots to the beast and now according the the hint I am to go to shopping street.........I have been all over town innumerable times and cannot find "shopping street." The walkthrough says also "go to shopping street". Can anyone please clue me in as how to get there.
Even the map does not show a shopping street. It shows a lair, a sewer, and a belfrey above the chapel..........Iv'e been to the hanger, the train station, the fire station, the postoffice and etc.............please help me find where it is so I can continue this interesting game. Thank you!!!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Where is shopping street?

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 24, 12 1:27 PM
Hi Ridnhi,

Looking at the walkthrough, it says to "go forward" to get to the shopping street. That's right after collecting the videophone. Is there a way to go forward inside the chapel? It appears the access point for shopping street is somewhere connected to the chapel.

If that isn't helping, hopefully another Fishie who has been past that part can swim by with some advice.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on Nov 24, 12 4:47 PM
Thanks bfgSeine i'll give it a try!!!

deeno2
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by deeno2 on Dec 9, 12 4:43 PM
you need to find a sledgehammer that james will use to break the brick wall in the far back. That will take you to the street you need.

Go to: