spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

Medlab - activating co-agent, help!

[Post New]by spenny1 on Nov 24, 12 1:35 PM
I think it's called the co-agent anyway. This is driving me nuts, I keep trying to make a path going through numbers to equal the total on the bottom, but I guess I'm doing something wrong. I'm usually pretty good with logic puzzles but this one really has me baffled.

Totally stuck, please help!

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

Re:Medlab - activating co-agent, help!

[Post New]by spenny1 on Nov 24, 12 1:50 PM
OK, so I finally just fluked my way through, but I still really want to know know how it SHOULD be done!

[Post New]by Orshortcake on Dec 17, 12 9:43 PM
Ok I'm stuck in the med lab! I have my hint keep pointing to the synthesizer but I can't for the life of me figure this out. Can u help me?

cami1203
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cami1203 on Dec 27, 12 5:14 AM
If ANYONE has figured this medlab thing out, please let us know! I'M SO FRUSTRATED! I want to finish the game...any help would be greatly appreciated!

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Dec 27, 12 4:37 PM
cami1203 wrote:If ANYONE has figured this medlab thing out, please let us know! I'M SO FRUSTRATED! I want to finish the game...any help would be greatly appreciated!

ME TOO!!! Hint just keeps pointing to the darned thing but I have no items that seem to activate it. Also missing the mint (but I do have a menthol lozenge for reasons as yet unknown).

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Dec 28, 12 11:32 AM
Got it - you have to put the inactive agent (blue tube) on the machine on the right of the screen. It won't work unless it is placed in exactly the right spot. Have found this a bit annoying in some other spots too.

J128
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Med Lab - The bunson burner

[Post New]by J128 on Jun 18, 13 4:34 PM
I keep trying to put the beaker containing the antidote on the burner in the med lab but have been unable to do so. Not having a walkthrough for this game has been very frustrating. Anyone out there have any helpful hints?

Go to: