hipan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Walkthrough Please!

[Post New]by hipan on Nov 24, 12 3:44 PM
Stuck in India and Sogdian same as others. Need a walkthrough or a fixer. Please help.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Walkthrough Please!

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Nov 24, 12 3:57 PM
I quit the game, went back in and I was able to move from the rock place to India. I finished everything in India and moved back to the rock place. Now, however, the game closes on me and I cannot finish. Good Luck

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Nov 26, 12 10:14 PM
Penguin29 wrote:I quit the game, went back in and I was able to move from the rock place to India. I finished everything in India and moved back to the rock place. Now, however, the game closes on me and I cannot finish. Good Luck

I have the same problem and waiting for the Customer Support answer... IMHO the more fishies report this issue the update will come faster...

[Post New]by pears45 on Dec 6, 12 3:13 PM
in the india you need to get the peices back fromm the gril how took them from you in the game and you can finsh that part of india.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Dec 6, 12 6:41 PM
Stuck in Pagoda in India.
Trying to move Pyramid pieces from the Left most one to the center most one.
Some will move, some not.
Some move to right most one, then Center, just not everything.

GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Dec 6, 12 8:20 PM
katbear50 wrote:Stuck in Pagoda in India.
Trying to move Pyramid pieces from the Left most one to the center most one.
Some will move, some not.
Some move to right most one, then Center, just not everything.

Think Tower of Hanoi. You can only move the smallest one in the stack over to another one whose biggest piece is bigger than the one you're trying to move.

Minor gripe about that game: for some reason the pyramid on the right is a different color than the rest, while you're supposed to move everything to the middle. Trips me up every time.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Dec 6, 12 9:41 PM
DUNH...I Love Tower of Pagoda!
Can't believe I didn't get the correlation between the two...
ty ever so much, GMMan_BZFlag!!!
=^,,^=

[Post New]by ltchev on Dec 7, 12 5:21 PM
were do u get the water from

GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Dec 7, 12 8:32 PM
ltchev wrote:were do u get the water from

In the Temple of Shiva, after you unlock the door. You'll need the disk to unlock the door, which you can get from Denis at Sogdian Rock. Use the pot zoomed out, not zoomed in.

Sogdian Rock Citadel

[Post New]by sseibt on Dec 19, 12 8:28 PM
Please help I am miffed beyond belief. Im at the citadel and looking at an open cavern on the right and there is a closed door with a circular puzzle. the hint says to push on the segments to get them to the right positions. and when i try to push any of the segments, nothing moves at all... i just get a message pop up saying "need a hint?" liked this game so far but am so frustrated i've just let it sit on my dashboard.

GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Dec 20, 12 11:02 PM
You need to get a hint for the pattern on the door first. Go into the left entrance and click on the door on the right. Complete the puzzle. After that, do the HOG scenes and do the minigame with the wheels. You'll get the solution for the hexagon tiles minigame. Go outside the cave, and then go to the right. On the ground will be a hatch with a whole bunch of hexagonal pieces. Zoom into that, and put your piece there. Finish the minigame and go to the past. Complete all of the past to get the solution for the minigame you need a hint for.

peony99
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by peony99 on Dec 28, 12 3:54 PM
I am stuck in the museum. The professor has fallen to the floor and I am to stick him with the needles, but can't. Game keeps telling me to expose the energy points but I already have. Sleeves are up - pant legs are up and neck exposed. I keep getting a small clear "bubble" at the knee of the farther leg telling me to expose it. I click on the pants to raise them higher but nothing moves. Until I solve this issue the needles won't activate. Help, please. Thanks.

GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Dec 30, 12 12:11 AM
Have you tried reopening the game?

peony99
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by peony99 on Dec 30, 12 10:30 AM
GMMan_BZFlag wrote:Have you tried reopening the game?

Yes I have - issue remains. Can I PM you a pic? Thanks.

GMMan_BZFlag
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by GMMan_BZFlag on Dec 30, 12 4:07 PM
peony99 wrote:

Go ahead.

peony99
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by peony99 on Jan 10, 13 1:51 PM
GMMan_BZFlag wrote:
peony99 wrote:

Go ahead.

I finally uninstalled/reinstalled the game and went back to my saved game. Of course the issue was still there. I then went on as another player and played right through with no problems at all. Fun game especially past/present time design.

Go to: