spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

Red cards/blue cards - surely someone had done this!!!

[Post New]by spenny1 on Nov 25, 12 10:46 AM
Wow, this one is really foxing me too. Will have to have a break then come back to it with fresh eyes I think, but any help would be greatly appreciated

Surely someone, somewhere MUST have done this?!!!!!!!!

Edited on 12/02/2012 at 7:48:44 AM PST

Re:Red cards/blue cards - surely someone had done this!!!

[Post New]by keanplayer on Dec 10, 12 11:48 AM
Can you let me know if this works as my computer doesn't work too well with some games. Load the switch with a red card and then a blue card. Turn the switch with the red button and put the blue card to the top. Then,still keeping the red card in the switch, transfer the other cards alternating between red and blue cards finishing with the red card still in the switch.. This should do it. If not I think there may be a bug in the game.

emwenz
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by emwenz on Dec 15, 12 12:20 PM
Hmm, tried that method, the trouble is, when the loading arm is empty after depositing the cards, it will not turn back to collect more. No combination of loading two cards and depositing one seemed to work either.
I couldn't get through this mini-game nor the "follow the fuse wire": the only two I had to skip.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Jan 27, 13 4:30 PM
So far I haven't seen any "I solved this" reply. I hate hitting the skip button, but I just don't see how this is possible. I would love to see how this is solved.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 23, 13 1:47 AM
Phew! Did this puzzle at last! Took me a while but after a sleep it suddenly made sense. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to put here on the forum but if anyone wants to message me I'll try to explain how it's done as long as I can remember it!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 25, 13 2:40 AM
FudgeChi wrote:Phew! Did this puzzle at last! Took me a while but after a sleep it suddenly made sense. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to put here on the forum but if anyone wants to message me I'll try to explain how it's done as long as I can remember it!

FudgeChi, you can post as much as you want, as long as you label it clearly as a spoiler, or make the text white.

This puzzle was a stinker! I refused to give up and finally made it work. I think this is how I did it...

SPOILER ALERT
Start with a red and blue, drop off the red at the top.
Bring the blue back and drop off the blue on the bottom
Pick up two reds, drop off one red at top.
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE TWO REDS AT TOP
Take the red back to the bottom and drop it off
Pick up two blues from the bottom and drop off one at top
Pick up a red from the top (add it to the blue in the chute)
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE ONE BLUE, ONE RED AT TOP
Take blue and red to bottom and drop off red on bottom, pick up blue so you have two blues in chute
Drop off both blues in top and pick up red
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE 3 BLUES ON TOP
Take red to bottom and pick up another red
Take reds to the top and drop off one red
YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE 3 BLUES AND ONE RED ON TOP
Take one red to bottom and pick up the last red
Take both reds to the top
You may have to pick up a blue and a red and take them back to the bottom and arrange them in the chute so that the red exits first when you get back to the top.

The trick with this game is that it is not a simple as it seems. Your reds can get blocked in by your blues and vice versa. A lot of my time was spent rearranging the switches so I could access the color I wanted. For your last move, you want to try to get the reds and blues on either side leaving the center two blocks empty, where you can then place your red first then the blue. For me, the trickiest part was rearranging the placement of the switches. I hope this made sense.

Edited on 03/25/2013 at 2:41:43 AM PST

Go to: