Lost sound in fairway hd

[Post New]by Essexbutterfly on Nov 26, 12 1:05 AM
Hi
I'm looking for some help.

I was playing fairway and the sounds went off all of them,checked other games all fine checked setting volume is up and not touched any thing in it,
Even though I was half way through all my stars I deleted and reinstalled nothing !,,

Turned ipad off and still no sounds ? Anyone got any ideas please game is on ipad and was playing ok for weeks it is the paid of version?

Many thanks
Louise

Edited on 11/26/2012 at 1:06:19 AM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Lost sound in fairway hd

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Nov 26, 12 2:10 AM
Heya Essexbutterfly, welcome to the Pond!

I'm really sorry that you suddenly don't have sounds anymore when you try to play Fairway HD.

Sound issues can often be caused by another application interfering with the game. In this case you could try closing all your background applications to see if that solves the problem. You can also find some helpful tips by checking the following help article:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we have a thread dedicated to technical problems here in our Fairway Forum where we try to gather all information about problems with the game on all platforms. I#ll be moving this thread over to the game's Forum and lock it to keep everything nice and tidy. please feel free to post in the mentioned thread though!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: