sikak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

where is 5th light in the desert ruins?

[Post New]by sikak on Nov 26, 12 8:21 AM
Found 4; been wandering around constantly. ALso can't defeat the mud monster. TIps?

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:where is 5th light in the desert ruins?

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Nov 26, 12 11:59 AM
Without knowing which 4 you've collected, I can't be sure of the one you are missing. However, most people find one in particular difficult to find, so I'll assume it's that one. The route is:
from the entrance area, go straight left as far as you can. Go up, right, up left into an area with orange boulders. Go towards the building and go up the outside of it between the wall and boulders. Go round the top. Heal up and save before coming to the end of the building because there is a tough boss to fight. After the fight, simply continue along the path marked out by the orange tiles into a building and there it is.

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

where is 5th light in the desert ruins?

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Nov 26, 12 12:04 PM
sikak wrote: ALso can't defeat the mud monster. TIps?

Don't recall anything in particular, except I know I was at a reasonable level. You might be better off completing the Ruins where you are now, then complete the bunker. After both of those you should be at a higher level. In the bunker you find an artifact which will enable you to collect all the stuff in the holes too small for you to enter, so I presume you will come back before taking the boat. That would be the best time to do the mud monster. Make sure you do it before going on the boat because you get an artifact which heals HP after each battle and that makes Mt. Horus so much easier to do.

Edited on 11/26/2012 at 12:05:21 PM PST

Go to: