Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

totally stuck at train station

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Nov 26, 12 2:18 PM
I'm totally stuck at the train station. That is the only place that bloody hint button will send me. I don't have the saw to open that door but I can't find anything else to do either.
My inventory has 2 shards, Bowl of fire, Spade, red clay, glass shards, clamp, steel axle and a heavy yoke.

I'd like that hammer inside that door to beat the heck out of that hint button.....

crtvmnd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:totally stuck at train station

[Post New]by crtvmnd on Dec 5, 12 7:05 AM
first touch the guard sitting on the bench inside the station. He will drop a bottle and it will break. pick up the glass shards. the lockers behind him is where the saw is to cut the other lock. but first you have to use the latern on the pumpkin scare crow and put the lantern in its head after you use the pocket knife to cut off the top. You will be able to catch moths. Go back to the station and give the moth to the frog in the bowl and get the key to unlock the locker and you will receive the mini saw.

LUCKYMOL
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:totally stuck at train station

[Post New]by LUCKYMOL on Feb 23, 14 12:20 AM
When and how do I get to the train station? I'm at the mine cart and don't have the car jack to repair the cart. Nor do I have an axle or yoke. What am I missing?

Go to: