boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Chapter 5, Part 2: Can't find last oratory!!

[Post New]by boogienites on Nov 26, 12 5:06 PM
I have played and replayed this leven at least 6 times. I get all the way to where I release the last 6 prisoners, but the native keeps asking for oratory level 1. I have been every where possible on this level and cannot find that oratory!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Chapter 5, Part 2: Can't find last oratory!!

[Post New]by ricoblade on Nov 27, 12 2:16 AM
Hi - there are 6 Oratory Stones on this level:

1. When you give 50 Food to the Travelling Trader, he drops one;
2. When you give 50 Stone to the left hand Warrior in front of the Pyramid, there's one in a Pot;
3. When you give 50 Stone to the right hand warrior in front of the Pyramid, there's one raised up by the Lever;
4. When you give 50 Stone to the Mountain Wizard in the Pyramid, there's one behind him;
5. When you give 50 Stone to the Old Trader to get to the Flowers, there's one in a Pot;
6. When you've repaired the Fences and Huts for the Great Warrior, he drops one.

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Nov 27, 12 4:48 PM
Hi ricoblade... I just cannot find that last oratory. You say if you repair the fences/huts you get one. The last thing I keep getting is a 'strength' (blue) stone; where the heck to I use that?? I just cannot figure out where to proceed; I have tried 3 more times since posting and still cannot get there. I can't even get the fences/huts to repair

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Nov 28, 12 3:20 AM
Hi - have you opened the Burial Chamber that's to the right of the Boatyard? You need Strength Stones to open that and then you get another Strength Stone in the Burial Chamber itself that lets you open the Fence to the last section (you need the Watchtower to the left of the Boatyard upgraded to 3* to expose it). There is then a Boulder to remove and a Stone Totem to repair that exposes the Great Warrior who gives you the Fences and Huts task and then gives you the last Oratory Stone.

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Nov 28, 12 2:59 PM
Hi Ricoblade!!! YAHOO!!! Made it Didn't know I had to clear the boulders before getting to the guy in the back. Thanks so much for your help!!!

Go to: