bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version Available - November 26, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 26, 12 5:11 PM
Hi Fishies,

Great news! We now have a new PC version of Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood that addresses the following:

o Fixes access violation errors

o Fixes freeze issue at yacht scene

Thank you for your patience as we worked to get these issues resolved!

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes. Your game should pick up where you left it once reinstalled!

If you have any other problems, please contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Happy Gaming!

bfgMonongahela

formerly
Clownfish
Clownfish
840 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version Available - November 26, 2012

[Post New]by formerly on Nov 26, 12 7:36 PM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

recliner24
Salmon
Salmon
2,957 Posts

[Post New]by recliner24 on Nov 27, 12 5:03 AM
bfgMonongahela is there any way we can get the Trial Version from the beginning. I had played most of the trial going through the problems? Has the sound problem been fixed?

Thank you, I realize this was a tough one to fix but I believe worth the wait.

Recliner24

[Post New]by shadow261802 on Nov 27, 12 5:05 AM
Thanks for the update have now finished the game!

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Nov 27, 12 6:20 AM
Well.....good news.....bad news for Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood. There WAS some sort of update for it and I did it and it finally got me past the yacht BUT there is no sound at all for the game and 3 frames later, it froze again and I had to ctrl, alt., del. to get out of it. I am beginning to think I might as well forget about this game and get another one. :-(

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Nov 27, 12 9:02 AM
Thank You DEV's for the update Your game is excellent, Thank you for all your hard work and time, once again BF this game is awesome the graphics are beautiful and i loved the sounds.. 5 's

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by judithg315 on Nov 27, 12 9:03 AM
Thank you for the update BF Games, Developer and Customer Support.

I was finally able to finish the game and also had that "huh?" feeling at the end.

I will replay this some day but not for awhile. I have already play the part up to the yacht 5 times.

Very good game. Look forward to the next one.

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Nov 27, 12 10:52 AM
Was demoing this game and LOVE it. Everything was fine until I got to the motel (Room 19). The game froze & I could not escape nor reboot. Had to unplug the computer, plug it back up and then reboot. Going back now to try again & see if I can get any further. Sure hope so. I want to buy this game today if possible.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 27, 12 2:42 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm glad to see most of you are able to play through the game now! But if you are still running into trouble with things freezing or the sound not working correctly, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team again so they can see what else might still need to be done. You can reach them through our Contact Us page.

And recliner24, usually there is no way to reset the trial game timer, but Tech Support would have more info about the options you might have there too.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

pupulegirl
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by pupulegirl on Nov 27, 12 8:07 PM
I just saw today, about the upgrade to the game and since I liked it so far, was glad to redownload it to try and see if it worked! Hallelujah Brother! It worked and was able to play through the whole thing with no problems.

I too, thought: "HUH?" at the end. It was a fun though if abit of walking around.

Happy Gaming all!

annedelny
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by annedelny on Nov 28, 12 12:58 AM
Delighted to be able to play the game right to the end! It was such a pain when it froze at the yacht scene. Many thanks Big Fish and developers for sorting this out and letting us have an update. Much appreciated.

[Post New]by octaurus on Nov 28, 12 4:46 PM
Just wanted to say thank you! Downloaded the update and the game works perfectly for me now, so thanks!

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Dec 1, 12 12:54 PM
There still is no sound. I'm waiting for a "fix" of the audio before I decide to purchase the game.

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Dec 1, 12 1:17 PM
Same here.

[Post New]by kristidan on Jan 6, 13 3:57 AM
how do i get the new version in my purchase has the old one i have no sond on that game only one in big fish games ever happened with

Go to: