bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Waterscape Solitaire: American Falls - Released on July 30, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Experience this entirely new twist on solitaire. The soothing game play provides hours of challenging relaxation. Traverse across North America enjoying the splendor of the magical waterfalls. Match cards to clear them from the play field. Clear the play field to view the tranquil waterfall and an inspirational message. Enjoy a magical journey through fifteen of Americas landmark waterfalls.

Re:Waterscape Solitaire: American Falls - Released on July 30, 2007

[Post New]by angymae2001 on Oct 30, 08 6:19 PM
I totally love this game. The soothing waterfalls and the great cards. I need to mellow out after a crappy day at work this is the game for me. My six year old loves playing it too.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Dec 29, 08 1:16 PM
I just bought this game and love it also. But shouldn't this be listed under Mah Jongg rather than Solitaire? (In spite of its name.) It really is a Mah Jongg game using cards instead of tiles. Which is fine with me -- I like Mah Jongg much better than solitaire.

Hint to those who may have done the trial version and think this is too easy: It gets much more difficult.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 4:01 PM
if you love waterfalls then you will love this game its great..

carolinacat
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by carolinacat on Jul 27, 09 5:15 AM
A really breathtaking and relaxing game with the most beautiful graphics! I love this game and played it when it was first released. Now I'm enjoying it all over again. I wish the developers had come out with more of this game, more scenery and tours, and also make screensavers out of the graphics.

Yes, this is like Mahjongg in that you have to match tiles to get the gold tiles to move on. It's not really solitaire, but I love it anyway.

Go to: