Courses doesn't open on ipad

[Post New]by JurgitaD on Nov 27, 12 11:07 AM
I got a new iPad few days ago and installed Fairway HD. I had it on my old iPad and was so excited to start it all again LOL Anyway, just finished the Beginner Course Pack, and when I go to the next one which is, Fun In The Sun, it's all grey and just have numbers 123456789 on the icons. You can't open them, can't click on them And it's the same for all packs until the Bonus and Daily ones. Those work fine. Any suggestions?
I don't remember this happening with my old iPad, the course would just open one by one once you finish the previous one, but not now.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Courses doesn't open on ipad

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Nov 27, 12 12:29 PM
Hey there JurgitaD,

Welcome to the Pond! Sorry to hear about those issues with the Fun In The Sun course.

Although our troubleshooting here is a little limited please contact Mobile Support. They'll be able to work with you to figure out why it's showing up grey with those numbers on the icons!

Feel free to click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Re:Courses doesn't open on ipad

[Post New]by JurgitaD on Nov 28, 12 7:01 AM
Ok, will do! Thank you very much!

Go to: