BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Achievement Question

[Post New]by BlackDark on Nov 28, 12 6:25 AM
Fishes-

Has anyone been able to achieve the Perfect Outsight: 1 HO Scene in less than 1 Minute? On the Achievements screen, this is the Joker Doll in the lower-right of the screen. I've completed a couple of HO Scenes in less than 1 minute, but I never receive this Achievement. Do I need a new egg-timer, or have I discovered a subtle flaw? And, of course, this is the one Achievement I'm lacking. Incredible graphics in this Game, and the opening alliteration always makes me laugh.

-BlackDark

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Achievement Question

[Post New]by BlackDark on Dec 4, 12 11:02 AM
And a friend just emailed me, showing me his Achievements screenshot where he was able to obtain this Achievement.

So, my egg-timer is fine; I just need to be quicker. This also means I have to play this Game again. Good thing I like it a lot, huh?

Happy gaming!

Re:Achievement Question

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Mar 16, 13 5:01 PM
I'm on my second go-around with this game since I wasn't able to get this achievement on my first round of the game (laptop touchpads and jerky, slow cursors don't make this one very easy) but despite repeatedly getting the HOG scenes in well under a minute (I have an excellent timer to make sure) I'm still not getting this achievement.

So this begs the question...is it a glitch or is there some other reason I'm not getting it? For instance, can you even fill in your missing achievements if you play again with the same profile? Do you have to be playing a different difficulty? What am I missing here?

Go to: