Risk is Broked :(

[Post New]by FriendlyStalker on Nov 29, 12 9:27 AM
I have purchased the risk board game and it has never opened. Not once. Will not uninstall either. I went through the trouble shooting for the "freezing/Crashing" section and done EVERY step possible!

Still nothing. It freezes my computer and im forced to hard shut down every time I try to run it or uninstall it. :-/

I just sent a support query with FishyDr zip attached.

Just wanted to know if this was a common problem experienced from Windows 8 users or just me?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Risk is Broked :(

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 29, 12 12:45 PM
Hi FriendlyStalker,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that's happening. Currently, we haven't seen any issues with Windows 8 when running games, but that's something that our Tech Support Team will be able to look into further. It sounds like you've already contacted them, so that's great! They should be in touch soon with some advice on how to get that working.

Since this discussion is regarding Risk only, I'll go ahead and move this thread to that game specific Forum. I'll also be locking this discussion, since we have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game already. Please feel free to post any problems with the game here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: