Why can't I get out of Finnegan's Library?

[Post New]by bt5494 on Nov 30, 12 8:19 PM
I have tried everything I know - checked all the 'twinkles", checked the cameras, tried to do anything with the ladder (to no avail), listened to all the conversations. It will not let me back out or go any further. I have logged out and back in several times, and it's still stuck! Is this a glitch? Can it be worked out? HELP????????

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

Re:Why can't I get out of Finnegan's Library?

[Post New]by gingergal on Dec 1, 12 11:44 PM
PM sent yesterday.

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by gailweis on Dec 4, 12 3:00 PM
gingergal wrote:PM sent yesterday.

Can you send me a PM too? I'm stuck - the hint keeps referencing the security camera, but nothing happens when I click on it!

Thanks!
Gail

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Dec 4, 12 6:27 PM
At the beginning of the first case user walkthrough, I said I wasn't going to post every conversation and click on other things in area (I only post what things you can do at the time) but just replaying it I realised one of those other things must be a trigger, so I did update that area.

So other things to click on (taking it that you've done everything else in walkthrough which is the list, wallet and then ID from the wallet- journal update) -

The keyring on the victims belt after you remove the wallet if you click on it again you see a key that is chained and you can't remove it, if you click on it you get a comment.

I looked under the green table (right middle) to see a piece of cloth and a comment on it

I clicked on the ladder and then the step and the camera on the upper left.

Talked to people there.

Edited on 12/04/2012 at 6:28:54 PM PST

[Post New]by musicmaker81364 on Dec 16, 13 7:23 PM
I have the same exact problem! I am in the library trying to get into the item search at the top of the ladder by the video camera, to no avail. No matter what I do, there is no change. Please, someone help me.

Go to: