how do you get the puzzles apart to rework them?

[Post New]by Bennett10 on Dec 1, 12 11:16 AM
I have worked all of the puzzles, there are no more to choose from that I can find, I was going to rework some of them but system/game won't let me rework one. Are there more I can get or can I get this one fixed. It is such a relaxing game.

Re:how do you get the puzzles apart to rework them?

[Post New]by Jigsaws_Galore on Dec 11, 12 2:09 PM
On the opening screen, right-click a jigsaw and select "Start over".

For more on this subject, please see the thread in this forum entitled "Re-playing jigsaws?".

~ David

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Feb 25, 13 1:06 PM
ATTENTION Jigsaws Galore...help PLEASE?

I am having the same issue, have played every puzzle and want to know how to replay them?
I checked every post and did not find one that says, "re-playing puzzles" so any help would be greatly appreciated .
I will try right clicking again, on a jigsaw to see if it says, START OVER, I thought I did this already, and there wasn't a start over option, but I'll try once more .

Just frustrated because I really enjoy this game, its so relaxing, so I am hoping you can re-play them.

OMG...can't believe it was that simple...LOL, I tried just about everything, and read everything twice, and all I had to do was right click on the jigsaw, and select, start over, just like Jigsaws Galore said, IT WORKS.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can re-play them all, happy dance ..THANK YOU .

Edited on 02/25/2013 at 1:29:25 PM PST

[Post New]by Jigsaws_Galore on Feb 25, 13 2:07 PM
I'm glad you got to play them over again.

Don't forget you can also change the number of pieces and the style of pieces, to make them seem like new jigsaws. You can do this by editing the jigsaw (right-click the jigsaw again and this time select Edit).

Alternatively, if you have a preference for a certain number of pieces, or a certain style of pieces, you can choose this preference for ALL jigsaws by using the large green Choose... button on the opening screen. Do remember, though, that the Choose button settings override the original settings in each jigsaw. If you want to return to using the original jigsaw settings, select "Use jigsaw settings" again.

Hope this helps

~ David

Go to: