tdf3k
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

I need help

[Post New]by tdf3k on Dec 1, 12 12:20 PM
The map is not showing me where there is interactive areas. I've gone in to every area available but the hint saying that there is nothing to do.

The walkthrough says to go to the stone bench to get the glue...but I can't find the the stone bench. Please help me.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:I need help

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 6, 12 3:10 AM
Hi tdf3k,

I haven't played this game yet hence, I am not too sure where the stone beach is.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide though to see if there is any indication of it's whereabouts included in that guide.

You could also try the hint button, even if it doesn't lead you to the beach directly, it will put you on the right path!

That being said, if the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

BabsH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:I need help

[Post New]by BabsH on Mar 11, 13 8:43 AM
I REALLY need help! I played this game for an hour on the trial basis then, when time ran out, I bought it. Now when I go back to it, it starts from the beginning!!!! Are you kidding me?

Go to: