whoanelly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Fairy Island puzzle

[Post New]by whoanelly on Dec 1, 12 6:03 PM
I sure hope someone is still checking in here and can help. Towards the end of the game there is what I call a square arch puzzle with a blank area under each leg. How do I get squares on the side to into the arch? I have tried until my eyes crossed and fingers won't work too many times to count and can't break this puzzle. I think it started somewhere around level 90 and I can't get another puzzle until I solve this one. I am on level 97 now. The puzzles are usually the easiest for me but this one has me stumped. And of course there is nothing on the internet to help and the game builders didn't even give you a set of playing rules to go back to if you missed their instructions the first time. It is so frustrating.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Fairy Island puzzle

[Post New]by Mamalita on Apr 6, 13 11:05 AM
If this is the puzzle with the block of unbreakable squares with four orange blocks total with two underneath and one to each side, then I can help. Work from the top except get the four yellow ones out of the way. Clear from the sides so that the blocks move toward the center. The last four cleared are the orange ones.

whoanelly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Fairy Island puzzle

[Post New]by whoanelly on Jul 6, 13 9:10 PM
Just an update I have been meaning to post for a long time. I finally figured out how to beat the game.

Find the way of playing you are best at, then the second, then third, and then the worst. Start with the best and go as far as you can playing in that mode. When you get stuck switch to the next best, and then your worst. Game play modes story, timed, and continuous with choices normal,locks, shifter, puzzle-this is where you can beat it unless you are one of those who can play easily. I have to work at it.

Go to: