HELP!! How do I start all over again [uninstall]...with a totally clean slate again

[Post New]by proweddingphotos on Dec 2, 12 9:49 AM
I've completed all the levels and gotten three stars on all the courses in the first ten levels, but the game has quit giving me the $5k bonus for getting all three stars on the level....for the past three levels. I've won all but two of the trophies available and the monies that go with them. I wasted most of those prize monies on buying clubs instead of going to the Golf Pro Shops and spending it there to do me the most good. I was two thirds of the way through the game before I even looked at what was available for purchase in the Golf Pro Shop

I now want to take the knowledge and experience that I've acquired along the way and simply start all over again from the beginning with a clean slate and try to get three stars on each course before moving on to the next course, right up the line.

I've tried unsuccessfully to uninstall and reinstall the game, as it keeps bring back all my play information and does not give me the chance to start over "fresh", with a clean slate.

What do I have to do to get that clean slate start over again? Your help appreciated

Bill

Re:HELP!! How do I start all over again [uninstall]...with a totally clean slate again

[Post New]by proweddingphotos on Dec 2, 12 10:02 AM
Just figured out the solution, myself. all I had to do was create a new player with a new player name and it gives me a clean slate start all over again!

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

Re:HELP!! How do I start all over again [uninstall]...with a totally clean slate again

[Post New]by djrum525 on Dec 2, 12 10:03 AM
Hi proweddingphotos, welcome to the forums!

Whenever I want to start a game over with a clean slate, I type in a different name under Player name.

Hope this helps.

Go to: