bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cate West: The Vanishing Files forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 15, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Cate West: The Vanishing Files forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cate West: The Vanishing Files players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cate West: The Vanishing Files forum

[Post New]by talonso on Feb 17, 09 10:35 PM
I noticed this was a recently added new release. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't this game get release a little while ago. Most of the new releases seem to be repeating themselves.

gemmabloom
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by gemmabloom on Feb 19, 09 5:46 PM
talonso wrote:I noticed this was a recently added new release. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't this game get release a little while ago. Most of the new releases seem to be repeating themselves.

It's been available on Yahoo since last year at least.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on May 6, 09 2:39 PM
Does this version have the same problems as the older version?

Hey I reached 100 posts!

ElizaL
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ElizaL on Jul 10, 09 5:40 PM
I am having difficulties in Chapter 8 where you have to find the differences. Have run this through twice (losing lots of points) but cannot find the last difference. The hint goes over to the left side by the garage door, but have clicked and clicked and cannot find it. Any wizards out there? Otherwise I am stuck and not able to go any further in the game.

qweeenb
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by qweeenb on Jun 16, 10 7:21 AM
This was a daily deal about a month or so ago... Yes a repeat...

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jun 16, 10 7:45 AM
Actually, this is the game (when it was the DD) that roped me into being a Big Fish member, and that was at the end of January. The sequel, The Velvet Keys, was the DD recently, though. Have them both, love them both

Go to: